Huili School Shanghai, in line with the educational ethos of the school, aims to admit boys and girls with a wide range of skills and capabilities, including those who can demonstrate academic ability, an enthusiasm for arts, music, sports and service. Along with the pupil’s ability to flourish within our school, we also look for families that will thrive within our Huili community.
Other important characteristics are:
For further information, please call the admissions office directly on 021-3177 5088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuition Fees for 2020-21
|Grade level||Semester I||Semester II|
|Primary (G1-5)||RMB 78,000||RMB 78,000|
|Junior High (G6-7)||RMB 93,000||RMB 93,000|
* The above fees will cover day-to-day tuition, the use of text and library books, basic stationery and general educational materials, appropriate to the particular grade.
* The above tuition fees were approved by the Shanghai Pudong Development and Reform Committee on 1st June 2018.
|Meal Fee||Per meal||31.5||Payment upon actual consumption|
|School Bus Fee||Per semester||10,000（withine 15 km）
11,500（Over 15 km）
|Voluntary based on pupil needs|
|Uniform Fee||Per set||Annexed Table 1||–|
|Pay items||Grade level||Amount (RMB)|
* The above service charges were approved by the Shanghai Pudong Education Bureau on 30th October 2018.
The costs will also be charged separately by our service providers and will be paid to them directly if pupils take part in the following activities where participation is voluntary:
• co-curricular activities
• school trips and events
• individual music instrumental tuition
For those children who are eligible to receive the appropriate government subsidy, the amount will be deducted from their tuition fees.
Please note the following:
• Huili School Shanghai does not charge or accept any application or admissions fees.
• You should not pay any sum of money (in cash or in kind) or give gifts to any individual as part of the application process.
• Huili School Shanghai only accepts applications directly from a family and not via any agent or similar educational establishment. Any agent or individual claiming that they have a preferential admissions relationship with Huili School Shanghai should be reported to the school office by email to email@example.com
Academic year 2020-2021
We are still receiving applications for grade 6 and 8 transfer for the 2nd semester, please fill lin the application form in the below link and the admissions office will contact you shortly.
In keeping with our vision of “cultivating talent through virtue, kindness and integrity”, Huili School Shanghai is committed to combining the inherent strengths of Eastern and Western education principles. This enables us to nurture the skills pupils need to become inspired, intellectual, independent, individual and inclusive global citizens. Huili is therefore proud to recognise outstanding academic achievement and all-round excellence through its scholarship programmes.
Huili Shuping Scholarship
The Shuping scholarship is the highest-level scholarship offered at Wellington College China and is open to outstanding pupils from Chinese working-class families throughout the year. Eligible scholars may apply for this scholarship annually until graduation. Meanwhile, Huili School Shanghai will also provide scholars with comprehensive university and career guidance.
Who can apply:
• Outstanding pupils in grade 8 and above
• Pupils who have passed Huili School Shanghai's internal assessment
• Personal statement
• Two recommendation letters
• Most recent two years’ school report
• Full application to Huili School Shanghai
• Written assessment, interview with Shuping Scholarship Committee and scholarship trial day
• Parent interview
Huili Academic Scholarship
After evaluation and approval by the Huili Scholarship Committee, an Academic Scholarship award of up to 50% of the annual tuition fees will be offered to candidates who can demonstrate a consistent and proven track record of excellence.
Who can apply:
• Grade 6 and above
When to apply:
• Application open from February to the end of May each year
In addition to outstanding academic performance, applicants for the Huili Academic Scholarship must also exhibit the following qualities:
• Leadership potential
• An exemplary behavioural record and unfailing kindness to their peers
• An ability to act as a mentor and role model
We wish to give the opportunity of a Huili education to outstanding pupils whose families would not otherwise be able to afford our full fees. The value of the award will be based upon the applicant’s family’s annual net income.
Scholarship recipients will be expected to fully engage with every aspect of school life and the Huili community, including participation in sports teams and performing arts activities.
How to apply for the Shuping Scholarship or Academic Scholarship:
• If you are interested in applying for the scholarship programme, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Applicants must submit a handwritten bilingual personal statement of one A4 page outlining why they believe they would make an excellent Huili scholar and indicate which scholarship they want to apply for; Shuping Scholarship or Academic Scholarship.
• Scanned copies of the personal statement should be submitted to the Huili Admissions Office by email to email@example.com.
• Successful candidates will be invited to a scholarship assessment day to be held at the school shortly after the submission deadline.
Huili scholarship programmes for the 2021 academic year are now open for application. Please fill in the application form in the below link to submit your application.