Huili School Shanghai, in line with the educational ethos of the school, aims to admit
boys and girls with a wide range of skills and capabilities, including those who can demonstrate academic ability, an
enthusiasm for arts, music, sports and service. Along with the pupil’s ability to flourish within our school, we
also look for families that will thrive within our Huili community.
Other important characteristics are:
For further information, please call the admissions office directly on 021-3177 5088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuition Fees for 2021-2022
|Grade level||Semester I||Semester II|
|Primary (G1-5)||RMB 81,000||RMB 81,000|
|Junior High (G6-9)||RMB 96,000||RMB 96,000|
* The above fees will cover day-to-day tuition, the use of text and library books, basic stationery and general educational materials, appropriate to the particular grade.
* The above tuition fees were approved by the Shanghai Pudong Development and Reform Committee on 13th August 2021.
|Meal Fee||Per meal||31.5||Payment upon actual consumption|
|School Bus Fee||Per semester||10,000（withine 15 km） |
11,500（Over 15 km）
|Voluntary based on pupil needs|
|Uniform Fee||Per set||Annexed Table 1||–|
Annexed Table 1：
|Pay items||Grade level||Amount (RMB)|
* The above service charges were approved by the Shanghai Pudong Education Bureau on 30th October 2018.
The costs will also be charged separately by our service providers and will be paid to them directly if pupils take part in the following activities where participation is voluntary:
• co-curricular activities
• school trips and events
• individual music instrumental tuition
For those children who are eligible to receive the appropriate government subsidy, the amount will be deducted from their tuition fees.
Please note the following:
• Huili School Shanghai does not charge or accept any application or admissions fees.
• You should not pay any sum of money (in cash or in kind) or give gifts to any individual as part of the application process.
• Huili School Shanghai only accepts applications directly from a family and not via any agent or similar educational establishment. Any agent or individual claiming that they have a preferential admissions relationship with Huili School Shanghai should be reported to the school office by email to Shirley.email@example.com
Academic year 2022-2023
We are receiving applications for junior high transfer, please fill in the application form in the below link and the admissions office will contact you shortly.
In keeping with our vision of “cultivating talent through virtue, kindness and integrity”, Huili School Shanghai is committed to combining the inherent strengths of Eastern and Western education principles. This enables us to nurture the skills pupils need to become inspired, intellectual, independent, individual and inclusive global citizens. Huili is therefore proud to recognise outstanding academic achievement and all-round excellence through its scholarship programmes.
Shuping Scholarship Programme
The Shuping scholarship is the highest-level scholarship offered at Wellington College China and is open to outstanding pupils from Chinese working-class families. If the successful scholar meets the requirements both in academics and character, they can apply for this scholarship through to graduation. In the meantime, Huili School Shanghai will offer pupils college and career guidance.
• Outstanding pupils in grade 8 and above from Chinese working-class families
• Awards of up to 110% of the annual tuition fee
Academic Scholarship Programme
Huili academic scholarship programme was launched in 2020 to recognise outstanding academic achievement and all-rounded excellence. The programme recognise the overall development of pupils beyond their academic performance, including exemplary behavioural records, unfailing kindness to their peers, leadership potential, and the ability to act as a mentor and role model.
• Targeted at pupils who enter grade 6 and above
• Awards of up to 50% of the annual tuition fee
How to apply for the Shuping Scholarship or Academic Scholarship:
• If you are interested in applying for the scholarship programme, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Applicants must submit a handwritten bilingual personal statement of one A4 page outlining why they believe they would make an excellent Huili scholar and indicate which scholarship they want to apply for; Shuping Scholarship or Academic Scholarship.
• Scanned copies of the personal statement should be submitted to the Huili Admissions Office by email to email@example.com.
• Successful candidates will be invited to a scholarship assessment day to be held at the school shortly after the submission deadline.
Please fill in the application form. The school admissions team will contact you soon to advise you of the next steps.